The Perfect Gentleman

Heel Convert

Hi everyone, haven't posted in ages because life has been a bit mad lately. I split up with my bf a couple of months ago and it hit me hard, but then everything changed and it's all down to a pair of heels. I work in the lingerie section of a department store and we've got a pretty big selection of heels, plus a 25% staff discount. A few of weeks ago I decided to treat myself to a new pair of shoes, so I ended my day walking out the door in a pair of 4in black slingbacks. By coincidence my car was off the road and I was commuting to and from work by bus. I found myself crossing the road, in the middle of a rain shower, on my way to the bus station when I caught my shoe on the curb and feel to my knees in a puddle. I was more worried about my new shoes than my skirt, but found a hand touch mine and an arm encircle my waist as I was lifted to my feet. The man that had helped me to my feet was at first glance tall, dark and with a touch of the George Clooney about him. He introduced himself and offered to buy me a cup of coffee and all I could do was stare at him and stutter. To cut a long story short I accepted his offer without too much hesitation and we ended up talking for hours before he gave me a lift home and like a perfect gentleman walked me to my door before giving me his number. We've met up several times since and each time I found myself struggling to turn him away at my door. I resisted until last night when he took me out to dinner. I know that I never planned to sleep with him, but I found that as he walked away from my door I didn't want him to leave. What followed was the most amazing night I've ever had. I'd never known the difference between having sex and being made love to until last night. I realised that I had wasted myself on an emotionally immature ex bf and it was his loss not mine. The funniest thing was when I asked my gentleman why he had stopped to help me he replied, "I was following the beautiful woman in the heels". Turns out I've swapped one heels man for another, but that is where the comparison ends. I'm so excited at the thought of meeting him again tonight! Hope I didn't bore anyone and nothings going to stop me posting now! Have any of you guys had any experiences like mine? Would love to hear about some of them if your comfortable telling :)

That's a lovely story, and I hope it all works out for you. It was daring of you to let him take you home the first time though, wasn't it? My story is rather different, but a similar outcome. We had known each other for a few years, meeting up professionally from time to time, but only very occasionally. We'd chatted once or twice, when I'd realised that her marriage wasn't as contented as I had thought, then once when I gave her a lift home the conversation turned to the fact that she really preferred women, had done ever since she was a teenager but couldn't accept the fact until she started to fancy, and fantasise about, me. She definitely has a 'thing' for legs, and admitted that it was the way I dressed, and especially my heels and short skirts, which first made her notice me. Eventually,when we were going for a stroll one evening we simply drifted into each other's arms and kissed. We're total soulmates and feel so fortunate to have found each other, just such a shame we didn't meet years ago, but that's life. Let's hope your little encounter has a similar happy ending. Anne

• Like 1

• 4 months later...