Slipping shoes on

Nina

Well I had to stop wearing heels for about seven weeks due to a toe injury, and forgot just how sensational it felt to slip my feet into my favourite stilettos again!! I had nylons on and the feel of the smooth, shiny golden inner soles and the feel of my toes slipping down into the pointed toeboxes of my shoes was just amazing.... even better than chocolate!! Maybe

Well I had to stop wearing heels for about seven weeks due to a toe injury, and forgot just how sensational it felt to slip my feet into my favourite stilettos again!! I had nylons on and the feel of the smooth, shiny golden inner soles and the feel of my toes slipping down into the pointed toeboxes of my shoes was just amazing.... even better than chocolate!! Maybe

Nina, OMG it is the BEST feeling isn't it?? :) Part of me always looks forward to waking up in the morning and after I'm dressed, slowly sliding my silky feet into my stilettos. I love that slippy feeling of my feet sliding down into my shoes, I have shiny polished insides of my shoes too which makes it even better! Agree, totally better than chocolate! :)

You should try putting a little polish onto the insides of your shoes, you'll love it trust me!!

Carly xxx

Yes it's shear heaven slipping your feet into them isn't it!! My faves have four and a half inch heels and shiny gold insoles - though the gold is fair getting worn off now. I'm not sure about the polishing thing - my feet would slip about too much when walking down the street - could be dangerous :-)

Yes it's shear heaven slipping your feet into them isn't it!! My faves have four and a half inch heels and shiny gold insoles - though the gold is fair getting worn off now. I'm not sure about the polishing thing - my feet would slip about too much when walking down the street - could be dangerous :-)

Your faves sound fab, I have a pair of pointy mules with 4 and a half inch stiletto heels on them and they have shiny silver insoles which feel lovely and slippy against my nylons :) The polishing thing is definitely something that you get used to, just requires a little bit of practice but omg the feeling is amazing! IT also helps keep the insides silver as well which is a nice bonus! A little Pledge goes a long way :)

Do your shoes have slippy bottoms as well as insoles?