Well, hello...

Howdy y'all...

Just to introduce myself... I'm Pat from Ireland, and I'm infatuated with nice legs in a good pair of heels...

Favourites are River Island and Topshop - they seem to have a skill for designing seriously sexy footwear. I'm probably most keen on a nice pair of legs in a nice pair of knee-length boots. These were my favoutites of last season, courtesy of River Island...

Posted Image

Anyway, that's a brief hello from me.

Seeya later.

Howdy y'all...

Just to introduce myself... I'm Pat from Ireland, and I'm infatuated with nice legs in a good pair of heels...

Favourites are River Island and Topshop - they seem to have a skill for designing seriously sexy footwear. I'm probably most keen on a nice pair of legs in a nice pair of knee-length boots. These were my favoutites of last season, courtesy of River Island...

Posted Image

Anyway, that's a brief hello from me.

Seeya later.

Hi Pat,

I'm with you 100% on your love of seeing sexy heels from 'standard' retailers like River Island. It's so gorgeous to walk past any of these stores on a busy Saturday and see the dozens of girls who can't wait to get their next most teasing, tormenting pair of heels.

I find I want to smile and simply say a big, thank you, to the women who choose such shoes and boots. I'm sure every one of them is only too aware of the pain and the pleasure they cause in them:smile:

And I agree, there's just something about good legs in high kneeboots like the one's you've linked to. Stunning.

Cheers,

S.

"The true man wants two things: danger and play. For that reason he wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything." Nietzsche.