Heels at a Land Rover Show :-)

SkyScraper

Last weekend I had a stand at a Land Rover Show in Northampton. The first day there was some rain, so the terrain got a bit muddy, but nevertheless I saw 5 ladies (during the weekend) wearing high stiletto heels, at least 4 inches!!! Also there were some wedges and block heels, but they don't really interest me. It was great standing in my stand, looking at all those people coming by and notice the ladies in stiletto's... It would have been even better if it would have been guys wearing them :lol: CU!

Wow, that sounds good. And there was me wondering if I should have gone. Looks like I should have, then :lol:

O yeah, certainly! And you could have visited me on my stand :-)

Perhaps next year. After all, a certain young lady not unknown to members of this august forum seems to like the idea of me getting one of those Mitsubishi L200 Warrior pickups. I have to get the 4-seat king cab option, tho' :lol:

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Perhaps next year. After all, a certain young lady not unknown to members of this august forum seems to like the idea of me getting one of those Mitsubishi L200 Warrior pickups. I have to get the 4-seat king cab option, tho' :lol:

Wouldn't you be hung drawn and quartered if you turned up at a Landrover event in one of those?!

Emma

PS anyone know how to fix pinholes in Range Rover air suspension units?!

Wouldn't you be hung drawn and quartered if you turned up at a Landrover event in one of those?!

Emma

PS anyone know how to fix pinholes in Range Rover air suspension units?!

Definately!!! Don't show up in anything but a Land Rover (or something that isn't 4wd, because then they'll pity you :lol: )

And for the pinholes: You can contact www.british4x4.com or ask the question on the LRE forum: www.landroverenthusiast.com

No idea, but I don't know how to look after a 101 Forward Control, which would be my first choice, but a bit less practical :lol:

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"