Downtown excursions

Rockpup

Well, I hadn't intended on last night being my longest and most public walk in 5" heels, but all went well anyways. I'd met up with a good friend to go to the local 'goth night' (not much into the goth thing, but the people are nice and the music is good).. Turns out everyone's meeting up at a diferent bar, now its downtown.. and a few blocks away from a parking lot. I will admit, I started to question my resolve and ability.. but all was well. She noticed I was wearing some sort of heels but didnt notice till we got to the bar that they were the knee boots she could barely walk in last time we met up.. and she seemed amazed that I hadnt triped up on any of the uneven pavement or chunky brick sections :wink: Wandering past a few other bars with people outside them didnt elicit any reactions, which may be due to the pants nearly touching the ground while standing. I guess the next step will be to get a pair that are not considered 'cheap fetish boots', which should have a little more forgiving of a shape. Either that or some 4" chunky/wedge boots so comfort doesnt become an issue as the night goes on. And so goes my first outing report. Jim

(formerly known as "JimC")

Congratulations JimC! The hardest part is always at the start, and then you enjoy it all the way from there! It was only about two days ago on Firefox's Aesthetic Heels for Men forum that Daz posted that he'd just done his first high heeled walkabout in a crowded public place - Blackpool, UK (funnily enough, also with a girlfriend) and I've just posted similar congratulations to him! It's all happening folks! My motto is coming to pass: "Onwards and Upwards"! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan.

Onwards and upwards!

Thanks. My next step is to add to my collection a pair of heels that my boyfriend will find 'publicly acceptable'... basically what that means is that if he doesnt notice them, they are acceptable for public :wink: Have a good one Jim

(formerly known as "JimC")