Goddess Field Report - What's in Laurie's Closet?

Laurieheels

Okay, being unemployed, and being that Chris has been called into work for a few hours on a Sunday, I decided I was inspired to write something for everyone. And with my interest in selling a few pairs of shoes I am not going to be wearing, I decided to talk about what remains in my closet right now! Of course, the closet by the front door has two pairs, my Reebok trainers and my lower heeled mules. These are the out and about lots of walking shoes. Okay, so a heel about three inches is still an out and about heel for me, but that's what a Goddess is like! So here is a list of what remains in the bedroom closet... 1 - a boring pair of black flat skimmers (they can stay in the back) 2 - Black leather ankle boots with four inch heel, one heel of which is cracked, boots cannot be worn. 3 - White Baby Doll pumps with a four inch thin post heel 4 - Black patent strappy sandals with clear four inch stiletto heel. One shoe is damaged, a crack in the plastic of the sole just in front of the heel makes them unwearable. 5 - White strappy sandals with four inch stiletto heel 6 - Tan strappy sandals with five inch stiletto heel 7 - Leopard print sandals with five inch stiletto heel 8 - Black Velvet pumps with five inch stiletto heel. Yes, "THE" stiletto heels I love the most, but they are showing some wear and tear now. 9 - White Patent pumps with five and a half inch stiletto heels 10 - Black Leather pumps with metal tipped five and a half inch stiletto heels. 11 - Black leather pumps with Mary Jane Strap and Metal spike five and a half inch stiletto heel. So, that makes about 13 pairs of shoes I have left, such a shame, to have thrown out about five pairs when I was packing to move, and now, nine more are useless and up for sale in the For Sale section. If they're not sold, they'll be thrown away as refuse. I only had 27 pairs of shoes? Wow. That is not nearly enough... I think I need to find new and inventive ways to make money. I wish I knew more about building web sites... :wink: So that is the High Heeled Goddess Field Report, although it is not from the field, it's from home. Yes, I don't post with regularity, but I still post....

If you'd like to purchase and send me a digital camera, I'd be more than happy to accomodate the request! Heehee Of course, part of the selling old shoes idea for me is to maybe raise a bit of money towards that. Or maybe just pay bills. I haven't figured it all out yet. Any pictures I managed to take are all on my computer, which is now sitting in the storage closet. It's not nearly as powerful as the one I get to use, and we didn't have a place to set it up, so...