High Heel Cleaning

luc_swiss

If you love your spouse/girlfriend, an activity like cleaning their footwear and hanging up their coat would be done just to be of service. Now if you really want to thrill the love of your life, offer to give them a foot bath and massage. You'll feel better, too!

Luc_swiss:-) Many years ago when Mickey wore high heels to work all day daily, I would polish her heels at the same time that I polished my man shoes for work the next day. I had all colors of paste polish for her heels and only black paste polish for mine. That has got to tell you something that we all know by now. Mickey always recieved daily compliments on her heels for two reasons, 1. She wore a size 5M heel and had very dainty feet, sometimes likened to "Baby Doll Feet", and 2. They were always highly polished and looked brand new no matter how many wearings she had in them. Her reply, of course was, "My Husband keeps them polished up for me." Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Dear Dawn HH, Thanks for the nice post :smile: I tend to agree with you...I always enjoyed cleaning the heels for my girlfriends. I took a great pride in making sure their heels would always looked new. As I like to be a sub, I would sometimes have to clean them ... in a way let's say a slave would be told to clean them :) i looove that Best Luc