Stores at Stockholm, Sweden

k6ps

Hi, Just coming to Stockholm for this weekend for a dancing and shopping trip together with my wife, to celebrate our 7th wedding anniversary. I'm just wondering if anyone there could recommend me good places to shop heels. We're especially interested in wooden clogs and good sale of designer brands like Acne, Minimarket, Jeffrey Campbell, Rich Owens, Ash, Ann Demeulemeester, Sam Edelman, etc. (and not interested in extreme heels and fetish shoes). And if anyone notices a middle-aged man walking around on the streets or fashion centers of Stockholm in high heel boots, with not much hair left on top of head, and holding in arm a lady about the same age and at least as high heels, and speaking some very uncommon and strange foreign language, then thats probably yours truly :smile: Happy Heeling k6ps

Hi,

Done the little trip. We hadn't had such great time together for quite long time. We danced after a live salsa band on boat, i was on high heels during the whole trip (except when sleeping), we had a good dinner, did some walking around and shopping. But we never got much further that the H&M outlet at the center :smile: We were there for quite long time, she shopped clothes for all of our family (it is customary to go to places like H&M whenever we go abroad, because clothes are rather expensive in Tallinn). i was the one to make that shopping for her as pleasant as possible by carrying her coat (as well as mine), carrying the stuff she had already selected, and paying for all that :silly: She selected a pair of really nice skinny jeans for me and said that these look super sexy with my high heels, my sneakers, and particularily my high-heeled sneakers. Did i complain? Noo.. :) Finally i could only show her the Acne platform wedge boots (http://shop.acnestudios.com/system/search/product.asp?id=3104) at Ahlens City, and she liked them a lot, but we didn't have time any more to try them on, and they were'nt on sale too. Should get back some time and explore some serious shoe places..

Happy Heeling

k6ps