just testing...

HairyBiker

Hi Hairy Biker Your avatar looks great. Can be beacuse I got a pair of my own.The only thing is that I have to watch my head in the doorways.I´m just 1,70 m but i can still feel the top doorframe toutching my head.They are easy to walk in but if you twist your ankle while walking I think youl break the ankle.The higher you are the harder you fall :wink:. What bike do you have?Thinking of the name.Have you ever wering heels when driving? Take care and BTW velcome to the hhforum no 1.Jankas

I am who I am and no one else/Jankas

Yes, your avatar shows up fine. Whereabouts are you, HairyBiker? I live in the Midlands, and I've never seen anyone on a motorbike wearing a pair like those!

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Hi Thanks for the welcome. The boots in the avatar are some I got for my girlfriend - 8 1/2 inch heel, 5 inch platform as she was determined she was going to be the same height as me. Luckily, not only is she very much into shoes and boots ( she has around 50 pairs of boots) but also likes men in high heels - how lucky is that? Never ridden a bike in any heels - have enough of a problem just riding in bike boots but you never know, it might be worth a try *L*L*. Bike I have is a Yamaha FZR1000 Exup

Hairy Biker

Why not test with a pair of theese if it´s the heat that´s the problem.Posted Image.I htink they´ll do the trick.Made with aircondition :wink: .Don´t know mutch about bikes but it seems that your bike is a strong one.I´ve had a Yamaha AS3 23 years ago. Ibought it for 100Euro picked into small pieces into 2 cardbord boxes and I put it together in functional order. My age was 15 that time.I sold it without any profit after 3 months.Just fun to build it.

Jankas

I am who I am and no one else/Jankas