Pleaser Heels

autumnheels

Hey guys, I`m in heels a very long time and had may different brands. Cheap ones and expenxive. Long time I was biased to Pleaser shoes. After long time, I found a cute pair of Mary Janes and was ordering them. I ordered Size 12 that was converted to EU 43 1/2 but they were running very small. So I had to send them back. A few month later, I found another pair in a different Style - the same Size - even run too small - sended back. They looked great but bigger Sizes weren`t avalible. So I decided to choose another pair, not 100% what I want but in Size 13 - EU 45. Still much too small! I never had so much trouble like that. So I think, that would be the last pair of Pleasers. :blinkbigeyes: Sorry Pleaser, but thats not good!

Hey autumnheels, I also extend a welcoming to the forum. Sorry to read about your frustation with Pleasers, especially in the larger sizing. I hope you can find a pair of heels that fit you perfectly. I know I get up set when this happens to me. Are there any local shoe stores with your sizing that you can visit? May be they have information on how to get the larger sizing, if they don't have them in stock.