Meeting in Orange County?

jmorv

• 2 weeks later...

• 3 months later...

I live close to Orange County, but it doesn't look like there are many members here from California alone. Even if there was a meet, I don't think I would go because it's kind of weird seeing someone you don't even know, and at the same time, talk about intimate thinks being discussed on this forum.

Remember, Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, but she did it backwards and in high heels. -- Faith Whittlesey

• 2 weeks later...

I live close to Orange County, but it doesn't look like there are many members here from California alone. Even if there was a meet, I don't think I would go because it's kind of weird seeing someone you don't even know, and at the same time, talk about intimate thinks being discussed on this forum.

Im live in Orange County so your not alone! haha. I kind of agree in the sense of a high heel meeting is kind of strange because I doubt most guys would show up to the meeting if there were no women involved. Who knows I could be wrong, but I would prefer to meet up with people on a more personal level like going out to lunch and see how things go. Either way I think I would go just an HH meeting in the OC to see how many high heels enthusiasts are in the area.