Hello again from Amsterdam

Hi Dawn, Well doing well so far.... Last year I was suppose to go to Philladelphia but that never came off, ended up in Hamburg. This year the plan (which never goes according to plan) is couple months Amsterdam, then Germany til the summer then hopefully a nice holiday somewhere different. maybe russia. I had a spring cliean of my shoes whilst in the uk and had been selling them on ebay, but still have another six pairs to sell when I am back, plus another two that have just turned up in Liverpool at Barratts which I ordered at the start of December Looking forward to getting back to Amsterdam, love the place, I do not do drugs etc but enjoy the friendly party spirit HHJim

HHJim - agree with you totally. Lived there myself and its a great place Although I did have a debt collector chase me all the way to the UK for an invoice that wasnt mine :pulsingheart: Had the last laugh but they were very arsey about the way they handled it. I've seen pit bulls with more tact and boy are they sore losers :blinkbigeyes: Enjoy yourself and say hello to Bourbon Street for me

Gingers Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in heels