New member from north east usa

Hey everyone! I am so glad to have stumbled across this web site. I am a guy from the northeastern part of usa. I have always loved high heels since i was very young. I am now 28 and i own 6 pairs of heels. Mostly stilletos. one pair has a block type heel.. I love going to the store to shop for and look at heels. I typically can not buy what i find because i do wear a us size 12 in heels sometimes i can fit into an 11 though. but not often. Ive gone public once in heels.. besides like just driving around wearing them and at my house or in my driveway. I once drove to a bank in the rain wearing 4" maryjane type heels with my jeans mostly covering them i would post a pic if i could but i think im too new to do that. BUt i did encounter several people at the bank. no one noticed or said anything. It was such a rush. I hope to be able to wear my other heels out soon and somewhere public. Maybe all your stories will motivate me. :-) I just wanted to say hi to everyone and I hope we will have have many lovely conversations. :cry1:

Cheels12:-) It sounds like you have already started to heel out in public. I'll bet that you suddenly found out that it is a very delightful past time and a lot of fun and that you just can't wait to do it again as soon as you can. Congrats! Welcome to the HH Place. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!