Introductions, first outing & thoughts

vanheel

Vanheel:-) The sweating may come from the nervousness of beginning public heeling. At first, I would sweat and get soaked in no tme. Then as I got more experience in streetheeling, I noticed that the sweating stopped as the nervousness went away. I then began to take my time in what I was doing and slow down to a certain pace on everything and the fun quotion rose quickly and I began enjoying my outings tremendously and was looking to repeat them as soon as the time allowed. Maybe you have had similar experiences as I.. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Vanheel: Welcome to this forum. It is again nice to see some one expierencing what I did the first few times I went out heeling. When you learn to relax and enjoy the sounds of the heels and the textures that are under foot you will not sweat so much. I used to hide behind or beside my wife, the shopping cart, the shelf, or what ever, so other guys wouldn't notice. That is when I would sweat the most. Now, to heck with it, I enjoy what I am feeling, hearing, smelling, tasting. You will relax, also, then the fun begins. WAHOO!!!!!! Take Care Thrill

IF GIRLS CAN WEAR PANTS THEN I CAN WEAR HEELS