Introducing myself and will be listing heels for sale soon!

November 23, 2009

Hello!

I came across this forum by chance and thought that I would explain why I am here.

Tragically, my Mom passed away during Open Heart Surgery 1 year ago. I recently donated some of her clothes to the Battered Women's Shelter, which is a cause I have personal past experience with and believe strongly in.

My Mom had such tiny and cute high heels, and I really feel that if I was to give them to the Battered Women's Shelter, there is a good possibility that they may not find someone that they fit. Most of her heels are size 5 (some size 6). I myself am a size 6, but there is no way that they will fit me, and plus I don't wear heels at all (I am too uncoordinated and don't feel comfortable wearing heels).

A lot of her heels are vintage Frederick's of Hollywood. While doing a web search, I found this forum.

I am going to be listing her heels in the for sale section here soon.

Talk to you soon!

November 23, 2009

Shrimper,

Like I said, my Mom's feet were so small and narrow (they literally remind me of doll shoes!) and I can't fit into her heels at all. Put it this way, my hand would fit better! So I won't be modeling them, BUT, I will make sure I take plenty of pictures!

I forgot to mention in my 1st post that on any heels that I post for sale, I do not have a price and will take best offer.

Also, I will only accept PayPal as the form of payment.

Thanks!