The Birthday Party

In my introduction, I said that I like when I step on something like a balloon at a party. This is what happened to me a few years ago when I was invited to a birthday party for a girlfreind of mine from work. And where I discovered this "balloon thing" that I have. Sexy high heels are what I love. Not the stripper kind, but ones that I can buy at a department store. Raw leather soles, straps and shiny leather is what I crave. Patent leather is a favorite of mine. A pretty bow above my toes is icing on the cake. It was a party and did not feel like wearing skirt so I wore jeans with a flouncy pink top and my black sandals with a 3" heel. They were black patent leather and with a cute little bow on the strap above my toes. They are so comfortable and sexy. I could wear them all night. Walking in there was a DJ setting up and the entire hall was decorated with streamers, balloons that deorated the walls, chairs, arranged on the tables as centerpieces, and all over the floor. All of the other women were wearing something dressy, and my girlfreind from work was wearing a dress her mom made for her. Needless to say I felt out of place, but I was a party so I tried to put this out of my mind. I had a glass of wine and sat down. As I was sitting down I felt something under my butt and before I could do anything about it a loud "BANG" pierced the hall. Some people looked my way and I heard a few people laugh. I sat on a balloon. I was so embarrased. Now this is where it gets strange. It was enjoyable. I always feel sexy wearing heels, and feeling my bare sandaled feet in my shoes is very sensual. But that loud pop was something I never felt before. The wine was becoming more inviting so I too a big sip, stood up and brushed away the broken balloon and sat down. As the night progressed the wine flowed, people were loosening up. The music was great and I was dancing with some of the girls at work. One of the other ladies we were dancing with noticed a big round balloon on the dance floor near us. She gently kicked it over towards us and stomped on it and laughed. The balloon immediately popped under her white mid heeled pump. Then one of the other ladies looked at her as if to say oh yea? She then gently plucked a balloon off the wall. Placed in on the floor and stepped on it. But it did not pop, it just squished under her foot. She was wearing heels but the heel did not touch the balloon, just the sole of her shoe. She stepped on it over and over until it popped . The broken balloon stuck to the sole of her shoe and she just kept dancing. It looked funny. Well I was a little tipsy so I saw a red balloon near the edge of the dance floor. I picked it up and came back. The girls were smiling and had their hands over thier ears. I placed it on the floor and started to get nervous. I knew how accidentally sitting on one made me feel. I raised my sandaled foot over it and just pressed on it. The music was loud, but I can feel the balloon squeaking against the patent leather straps of my shoe. Then just before my shoe touched the floor, POP!!! I looked down and saw the broken balloon under my sandal. My pink pedicure looked nice with the bow, but out of place, and a little undiginfied with pieces of busted balloons under them. A feeling of embarrasment came over me for a split second, but quicky washed away with the approval of my freinds. The night came to a close, every body was saying goodbye. Then some people were popping the leftover balloons. I casually made my way over and it was a few younger ladies popping them with a fork or something. I asked if I could help. They said "sure". The wine was really effecting me so I just stepped on one. It popped. It was a release. I stepped on another one. And another. They they girls who had the pin were now stepping on them. All anyone can hear is POP POP squeeeeek POP! The balloon strained under my shoe and I can feel the rubber against my bare skin on my foot. It was both strange and fun. I though people would dissaprove, but they were just saying thier goodbyes and leaving. My antics were none of their concern. Seeing that I was not the center of attention, I became more brave. I took one in my hands, placed it on a chair and sat on it. The balloon squealed but did not pop. There I was, a grown woman sitting there with a balloon squished under my butt. I staring hopping on it and BOOM!! It popped so loud!! I grabbed another on and did it again. My shoes clicked on the hard floor as a ran to get another balloon and return to the chair. The balloons were now becoming broken balloons so all three of us just kept popping. It was just so much fun!! I was not only sitting on them now, but as I would get new one to sit on, I stepped on a few too!! Finally the balloons were all gone. The people who worked there thanked us for doing it because it takes so much time for clean up and we saved them some time. As I was walking out, I thought to myself I have to do this again!!! I got a ride home from one of the girls. We talked about work but I could not get that balloon popping out of my mind.