What an amazing sight! :D

TheOne

Well I was out tonight shopping with my girl friend and as usual we go to the normal girly stores she has many particular shops she likes to go in and today we went into a big store which has all kind of clothes and shoes! So there she is looking a the tops and jeans etc... and im standing there just bored out my mind so I sit down on one of those stool things the staff use (superb little seat for resting lol) anyway a really gorgeous blonde walks right past infront of me... she's wearing a lovely red fabric dress where you can see her outline of her bum and stomach she has a super nice body. The length of the dress comes down her knees and shes's wearing some fantastic red patent heels with a small buckle, maybe with a 4" heel. So im now im just looking at this woman walking past and keeping the gf talking saying thats nice etc... we were based right where the shoe sale location, so there she is just walking up and down browsing the shoes on the shelf... at this point she's spotted me and I give her a nice smile and to my surprise she gives me a really sexy smile back. The gf wonders of somehere and im still sitting there looking around at other things but I just can't keep my eyes of this woman. Next she gets a pair of black flats of the shelf and puts them on the floor next to her feet to see what they look like. She know im still looking at then she unbuckles her red patent heels and slowly takes one of her shoes of and slipping on the black flat shoes! Im just staring at her and her feet and she keeps looking over.... at this point I was loving this site and I knew she liked me looking at her putting on these shoes! She's standing there and now she bends down and I get a nice look up her dress and see her sexy thighs and legs! While she is kneeling down she takes of the black flats and then slips her red heels back on and again she gives me a nice look up her dress and can see her legs! She has the most sexy legs i've seen! At this point I was getting so turned on it was crazy but I just kept it cool. She buckles up her one red shoe and then she then stands up and then gives me a smile and walks off somewhere else in the store. Im still sitting there trying to take it all in and then compose my self. I got up and found the gf and the carried on shopping... I couldn't see the woman again so she must have walked out the store.... Anyway I love seeing women in high heels and sandals and im never going to forget that site today, it was just amazing! :) Thanks for reading

• 2 weeks later...

I had a similar experience about a week ago. I was in the pharmacy with my wife, she was in a line up to make a purchase and I was waiting for her when I spotted a woman who was in the cosmetic section. There was nothing special about her from a looks perspective unless you have a foot and shoe fetish like I do. She was probably in her 50's and ok looking but not a head turner but she was wearing black capri pants, very sexy black stiletto open toed slingbacks and her incredibly beautiful feet were bare. Her nails were perfectly pedicured with pretty pink polish and she was wearing a toe ring on the second toe of each foot. The sight of her beautiful bare feet and sexy shoes literally took my breath away. When she exited the store she walked right by me and I couldn't take my eyes off her feet and shoes. I finally made eye contact and she smiled at me and looked down at her feet and made eye contact again and smiled at me again. It was obvious that she knew that I was turned on by her feet and shoes and she didn't mind one bit. I wish that I had the nerve to compliment her on her pretty feet but I didn't.