a little about me

zorro071214

Name:Jankas Age: 38 Gender: Male for now Location: Sweden Occupation: retired Height:170cm Weight:78 Shoe size:euro39-41 What's your favourite heel style:wedge,stiletto What's your favourite shoe style:open toe,boot Do you wear your heels outside:some of them What is: (a) Your favourite heel height:4"-5" (:wink: Your highest heel height:5" How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height:daily (:D Your highest heel height:depends on my mode Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes:stockings and/or socks Anything else you wish to add:I don´t use any other tha female shoes.But have to go almost flat sometimes.Hurts to go totaly flat.

I am who I am and no one else/Jankas

Name:Jankas Age: 38 Gender: Male for now Location: Sweden Occupation: retired Height:170cm Weight:78 Shoe size:euro39-41 What's your favourite heel style:wedge,stiletto What's your favourite shoe style:open toe,boot Do you wear your heels outside:some of them What is: (a) Your favourite heel height:4"-5" (:wink: Your highest heel height:5" How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height:daily (:D Your highest heel height:depends on my mode Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes:stockings and/or socks Anything else you wish to add:I don´t use any other tha female shoes.But have to go almost flat sometimes.Hurts to go totaly flat. _________________ I´m 38 years old and just love wearing HH out or inside dosen´t matter.I have a room in the basement where I´m going to try to make a pair of HH.I build modelships for fun.Some get sold but that gets money for new ones. Jankas

Name:Jankas Age: 38 Gender: Male for now Location: Sweden Occupation: retired Height:170cm Weight:78 Shoe size:euro39-41 What's your favourite heel style:wedge,stiletto What's your favourite shoe style:open toe,boot Do you wear your heels outside:some of them What is: (a) Your favourite heel height:4"-5" (:wink: Your highest heel height:5" How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height:daily (:D Your highest heel height:depends on my mode Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes:stockings and/or socks Anything else you wish to add:I don´t use any other tha female shoes.But have to go almost flat sometimes.Hurts to go totaly flat. _________________ I´m 38 years old and just love wearing HH out or inside dosen´t matter.I have a room in the basement where I´m going to try to make a pair of HH.I build modelships for fun.Some get sold but that gets money for new ones. Jankas