Sept 2- soho

I'll be up in Soho on the 2nd at the Borderline for the Nektar concert if anyone is local to meet up.

If I don't loose the bottle I plan to heel it on the trains from Surbiton in and back as the trains are useless to get back down to the coast area.

http://nektarsmusic.com

Pm me for details

Al

• 3 weeks later...

A good evening I think xaphod was in town and we meet at waterloo, chatted for about 2 hours before we parted. It was nice to meet another heeler and swap tales not just about heels and our whys but also regarding our backgrounds, growing up and activities of epic escapeds on bikes and cars. We parted company at Tottenham Court Road as I headed for the "Borderline" to see Nektar. Once back on the surface it was raining, no sun and no clues for north or south, I did know the area 30 years ago but on Wednesday I could have been on Mars my sense of direction was nil, the phone GPS couldn't lock on and guesswork gave me a pretzel shaped tour until I found the venue. Even asking for directions at a health spa/swimming pool and asking for the toilets............In the pool changing room. I don't think they have many visitors in heels but the occupants either didn't notice or couldn't be bothered? Oh and distance covered 2 miles+? maybe and how far was it from the station..........500 yards if that, Doh. I heard a couple of odd laughs back at Surbiton and when I arrived at Waterloo and apart from a woman that was 5 ft not alot trying to stare me out no other problems at all. Even on the tube people may see but don't look. Xaphod was in block heels and openly visible, I was covered, thick 1/2" x 1/2" 4" stilleto boots, my only clear show was on the escallators, steps and while sitting. Again my confidence has been boosted although not the longest time heeling but the most time and distance out in public. A very good evening, meet and concert, even with the excessive walk. Hopefully I can do it again and maybe meet others from HHP Al