GTMHP breaks out.....

GTMHP

Ok after reading the heeling adventures Kneehighs & HappyFeat [and a trip to my local secondhand store where I found 4 skirts] I went out in a jeans skirt, light blue short sleeve shirt & my red 5" stiletto knee high boots. I got a number of double takes, long looks from men, kids, teen & a few women. I also had several positive comments from women & teens. One teen turned to her friend & commented "He walks better in heels than =I= do." Two teens snapped my pic with their cell phones. A 60 something woman said I looked good. A waitress wanted to know where I bought my boots. I had lunch at a local restaurant, stopped at the post office, shopped in NineWest, Barnes & Noble, BestBuy, bought groceries then back home. I felt relaxed and quite energized - I thoroughly enjoyed myself!!! I WILL do more heeling in skirts.:) GTMHP

Toooo Cool! Thanks for sharing G

Folks here are quite right... just do it.... I was amazed. I mean I had dreamed about -- but wow I actually did it...Now I got to work on MY style...Putting outfits together....

GTMHP

Congrats! It's a good feeling, isn't it? Not nearly as daunting as it first seems, and you had good responses as well!

Oh it was a fantastic feeling. I was blown away the various responses, the fact that I was turning heads, teens wanted a pic, various approving comment. I'm still analyzing my own responses :)

Now I gotta develop my own style.

BTW radiodave I have greatly enjoyed your heeling exploits.

GTMHP

GTMHP:-) Excellent work and a lot of enjoyable feelings out and about. Keep on doing what you are doing and you can work your style and wardrobe as you go as others have done. Congrats! Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

GTMHP:-)

Excellent work and a lot of enjoyable feelings out and about. Keep on doing what you are doing and you can work your style and wardrobe as you go as others have done. Congrats!

Cheers---

Dawn HH

I ACTUALLY look forward to clothes & shoe shopping.

GTMHP