NewLook stilettos

Nina

Just bought a new pair of black patent pointy stilettos from NewLook in size 8 - I love them!!

They are so comfy! Amazing for shoes that are at the cheaper end of the scale. I have hardly taken them off today. The heels are only just over 4½ inches which makes them fine for work and going out. And when wearing them with nylons, the shiny golden inner sole feels lovely against the soles of my feet and underneath my toes. I'll have them worn-out in no time!!

I'll get a picture or two sometime soon, but here's a link to them:

http://www.newlook.co.uk/1733570/173357001/ProductDetails.aspx

Nina.

• 4 weeks later...

I visited there story In Belgium (recently again) I have to say there from a lower quality no offence intended Indeed they are cheaper but the feel and look that way also. In my oppinion Its a starter heel for the younger generation of girls/women.

• 3 weeks later...

Here's the pics of my NewLook stilettos. There's some focus on my feet too, as if I didn't there would bound to be a pile of emails from guys wanting to see them, so.... I have worn them pretty much all the time, and the outer sole is hardly showing any wear at all - it's also very grippy in the wet. Even the heel tips seem to be a really hard plastic. Since the pics have been taken the tips have worn down a bit, but considering the roads I was walking on.... The insoles are wearing mind you, but that's normal.

post-10207-13352289201_thumb.jpg

post-10207-133522892022_thumb.jpg

post-10207-13352289204_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...

Well it's been about four months now since I bought these heels. I wear them most of the time for many hours each day. I must say the quality and comfort of these shoes are simply excellent!! Only a few scuffs on the sole and the plastic heel tips are really hard and have plenty life left in them. It will be another few months before I need to re-heel them I think. The inner sole is showing a fair bit of wear, but I get that with most heels. I've never been one for designer labels or the cheapest of the cheap. These shoes are at the lower end of the price scale and I would have them any day over 'Choos etc.

If I'm going for the lower 4ish" heels, I prefer the Guess "Carrie". Lots of toe cleveage and less bulky look. But thats what makes the world go round! A shoe for every foot! Glad you found something you love so much, thats rare! Jen

Just Jenny