National "Work a Day in Her Shoes Day"

OleHeeler

I've been secretly admiring and wearing heels for years wishing that they would be accepted into the mainstream for menwear. I've read the news about "Walk a Mile in Her Shoes" program, but that is a novelty and has lmited exposure of the wearing of heels by men in the mainstream. The fact is there is a need to get both the public, and both men and women used to men wearing pumps and stilleto heels into the mainstream of everyday life. There need to be a National "Work a Day in Her Shoes Day," that brings national awareness of our situation and other womens issues to the mainstream. The shoe companies would be more likely to stock larger sized heels and even provide discounts and partial proceeds of sales to charities. An women, as beneficiaries, would more likely be accepting of men wearing heels at the office, as everyday wear in the mainstream. Men, who would not think of wearing women's heels have doned them for the "Walk a Mile in Her Shoes" charity event. It would be all over the country, not just in one town, and for an entire day. If we could get Oprah to endorse or sponsor it, I bet that we could eventually make the everyday wearing of heels by men a common sight anywhere around the world. For my entire life, I have wished that to happen. Maybe it's wishful thinking. But, how nice that would be.

Perhaps, if Oprah or another issue driven program got a bunch of communications regarding a kind of personal history and why you want to continue to be a man wearing high heels, may be they would put together a show segment, if not the whole show with a number of those who posted.

It would have to be live a day in her shoes ( not just work) because OSHA would get real upset not to mention my Co. Safety Dept. . Let's face it working on a machine in 4" heels just would not work . Oh and the oil drips or scuffs I would get on my Pumps ...... no way. Womens work boots ? They are just as ugly as the ones I wear every day. However I do like the idea . This would make me find an office job so I could wear heels.

I have been Banned for emailing abuse to tech when he tried to help me.