Is it OK for a man to ask a woman about her high heels?

Ben, in my opinion wearing high heels makes me feel more sexyer.... well.... when i wear high heels it looks like my clothes fit me more than before and i feel that my humps became more attractive. sometimes i feel like i'm fat and with high heels i feel much more confident with myself. and my boyfriend enjoys it alot!!! :D he tells me that he likes to see more that way, happy with myself.... and he likes a lot to see me wearing them. :fine:

Wearing boots on the street makes me blush a little bit because most people stares at me...and sometimes im a bit afraid of what they could think...

Posted Image

If you look like that:text_cool: then, believe me, you'll never be afraid of what I might think - although it might make you blush:redface:. :wink:

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

I read about a new walk up line recently when it comes to women's heels. Walk up to her and say, "Nice Foot Gear!" Compliments her shoes in a non-threatening way. If she strikes up a conversation with you, then go on from there. (BTW Dream_Heels, nice foot gear :wink: )

• 2 months later...

I read about a new walk up line recently when it comes to women's heels. Walk up to her and say,

"Nice Foot Gear!"

Compliments her shoes in a non-threatening way. If she strikes up a conversation with you, then go on from there.

(BTW Dream_Heels, nice foot gear ;) )

Why not just say, "Hey, nice shoes!"?

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

I gave a man I worked with a compliment and was told I shouldn't do that, because it was considred sexual harassement.... funny to have the "shoe" on the other foot now ladies isn't it?

What? Where do you live/work?

• 1 month later...

Ben, in my opinion wearing high heels makes me feel more sexyer.... and he likes a lot to see me wearing them. :smile:

As he should. You are stunning... especially in heels....

Also remember that the sexiest part of your body is your mind... all the other bits are for its use...

Wearing boots on the street makes me blush a little bit because most people stares at me...and sometimes im a bit afraid of what they could think...

Don't worry about what they think. Do you like wearing them... if so do it.