Star Trek

William

The boots were "city casual" style for the men and women. It actually makes more sense since in a military organization, shoes need to be functional. Heels won't be functional in a combat situation. Maybe starfleets dress boots for official parties have heels heheh.

Well the green skinned girl had a nice collection of heels under her bed :winkiss:

Nice collection there!

Saw it last night also >>>>>>>>> stunning film and fantastic visuals,

still getting my head around the alternate time line, could that be the sequel putting it back??

Scifi channel showed "The Tholian Web" earlier and all the footwear were minus heels but quite long toes though, I can't remember from previously the change or which series it happened.

However just to make up for so few screen heels I was in my low boots.

Al

It wasnt an alternate timeline as it was the real Spock. It was a changed history and future. It kind of makes all of the original episodes redundant now... I really hope there will be a sequel as I think they have certainly made the franchise turn into the right direction. As far as the heels goes, the green lady certainly had some nice shoes, and she was quite cute being green too :winkiss:

Smile and the whole world smiles with you, Fart and your on your own!!!