Does this look right to you?

bigj3650

I've been trying to get my boots back into semi regular use.

Most of you on here know that i wear heels as a fetish....or at least i thought i did.

Ok here's the story from the top. (IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO READ IT CARRY ON TO THE BOTTOM)

November 2008

Me and my now ex girlfriend were at my house getting into a bit of...well you can guess and no matter what she did in heels nothing "did it for me" ... at the time i thought "ah...something not right here" but carried on regarless.

February 2009

By this point my now ex and i had split up and there was snow comming down in glasgow. I was making my way down the road...i'll keep this short....cute girl gets her car stuck in the snow, she refuses my help...then 5 minutes later, alot upset and embarrassed she agrees, i help her, my bus passes i ask if she can give me alift into the city centre, we became good friends and all through all this i didnt look at her shoes once...i thought this is very weird because i found the whole situation quite sexy, with the whole VERY CUTE damsel in distress thing....we were getting on great untill she found all my heels.

April 2009

Skipping forward afew months...im still feeling numb from the whole experience of finding the girl of your dreams to then find out she's really not the one for you..so i turned back to all my high heel stuff....and find that it no longer a turn on, but i still enjoy doing it...it feels great and hell, why not.

which has left me rather dazed and confused, because by nature i like to have everything in my head filed away under a heading...(basically the world that i had knew...came crashing down....gradually, then suddenly)

since that probably wont make sence, heres how my head used to operate.

i hope the above makes sence. Now my head, still the same size has 3 cabinets a foundation, a middle and a top...so if anything like this happens again...it wont do just so much damage.

Now lets move onto what im actually here to ask...as i said im bringing out all of my favorite pair, of which the video below, is one of them. I noticed, last night when i went out of a jolly in them...they felt weird and...just not good...so i took a film and well see what you think.

(video is on my website at the minute, for you to freely download but will only be up for around 1 week)

This video is in High Definition (1080p) so its 43.5meg big...and its in .mp4 format

RIGHT CLICK & SELECT "SAVE TARGET AS"

I guess I'm not sure what you are looking for. On the first reading, your question seemed to indicate you suspected some kind of defect in the boots -- as in something was wrong with them because they didn't feel right. Looking at the video clip I don't see anything obvious, they look fine to me. On a second reading, the "feelings" you mentioned sound like they originate somewhat higher in the human anatomy, as in between the ears instead of below the ankles. Perhaps you are going through one of our celebrated "phases" where heels take on less importance to you? The phenomenon gets a lot of discussion around here, some of us have even purged our collections during a down phase (only to regret it later). As one who has been there I can offer only one observation: It will pass. Maybe you might want to store your heels away and concentrate on something else for a while. "The passion" will come back with a vengeance. (It seems like it stays longer when it comes back, too.)

Have a happy time!

Well your first incling was right. i thought or felt that there was a defect, because on the left hand boot (i had filmed this just to see what they looked like...sad i know) seems to be leaning alot more to the left hand side than it should be... but its the right hand boot that gave me fault when i was out on that jolly with them lol.... ...so i also suppose that your second incling is also right it could be my head is "away on wee wheels" :winkiss: thanks JMC J.

I know just where you are coming from...did your ex gf say anything along the line of...."its me or the boots/shoes".....a tough choice for anyone to make...because we want it all....but can seldom have it.....I am a ardent High Heel boot wearer, my partner knows about it and tolerates it, but you do have to keep things in perspective between wanting human relationships or living with just your boots and shoes....which won't take care of you in your old age or love and care for you like a partner will.....I count my lucky stars as to how fortunate I am to have a partner who allows me to indulge in Heeling...just so long as I don't get too obsessed. But don't despair you will find that certain someone to share your life and "hobby" with....the only advice I can give you is tell them upfront...that is what I did....came clean from the very start and I found that most wonderful girl who I am proud to share my life with.