Insolia - not necessarily a solution to slipping feet!!

Last Monday (April 27) I wore a pair of 4" Colin Stuart black leather strappy sandals to Sawgrass Mills Mall in Florida. By the time I got back to the car, I cannot tell you how my feet hurt. The straps had actually worn away the skin on the insteps and sides of both feet!

What had happened without knowing it, the Insolia inserts had worked their way out of the sandal footbed and had fallen out! Without the inserts, my foot just flapped around, up against the front straps causing the blisters and abrasions. As of this writing, I still have some big scabs on my two big toes.

I guess that the Insolia adhesive is just not that good as they fell out on the 2nd wearing!

It's all about the heel!

Last Monday (April 27) I wore a pair of 4" Colin Stuart black leather strappy sandals to Sawgrass Mills Mall in Florida. By the time I got back to the car, I cannot tell you how my feet hurt. The straps had actually worn away the skin on the insteps and sides of both feet!

What had happened without knowing it, the Insolia inserts had worked their way out of the sandal footbed and had fallen out! Without the inserts, my foot just flapped around, up against the front straps causing the blisters and abrasions. As of this writing, I still have some big scabs on my two big toes.

I guess that the Insolia adhesive is just not that good as they fell out on the 2nd wearing!

Man, that's an ugly lick! I think I'd want my money back on such shabby workmanship as that! Take 'em back where you bought 'em and give them an earfull!

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels