Mardi Gras

Magickman

Last night was the Mardi Gras party, for my singles dance club. So, at the last minute, I decided to get dressed up and go. When I arrived around 10 P.M., the joint was rockin'. Lots and lots of wild and colorful costumes. And the hall was all decorated for the event. There were three Cajun bands booked for the party, and a huge crowd. Perfect, just perfect. The day before, I had a glittery manicure at the nail salon. First time out with my new, black suede, 4 1/2" stiletto boots, from Nine West. A long sleeved red turtleneck. Black leather vest. Black leather shoulder bag. Knee length, dark blue denim pencil skirt. Black tights. And three pairs of silver earrings. The women at the party seemed to appreciate my outfit, and I had many compliments. Especially for the new Nine west boots. Several of the women asked my to dance, also. I was asked a few times if I was a crossdresser. "No," I said, "Just dressed up." It was my first time dancing to Cajun music, and the rhythm did not come easily to my feet. I even stepped on my own foot once. Ouch! So I reverted to my usual style, spinning the women like tops, and tossing them about like rag dolls. That is always fun. One of the women even expressed interest in domination games, but we didn't get a chance for that. The party ended early, at midnight, but it was a great time. Not a single negative comment about my outfit or boots.

Macickman Greetings from another "Magic" I agree that parties are good time to dress up but it is a bit early for Mardi Gras isn't it? Maybe you will go to some more parties by the 24th!! My first, and only so far, outing in a skirt and heels was to a party. I was tightly laced in to a Victorian corset too so it was painful fun!