Hi - Revisited

Jen J

Hello, it's Jen. I just thought that I would revisit my hello to the members here and also comment on my feelings regarding HHPlace. Based on advice I have recently been providing to some others in my life both online and off, I am very fortunate to have found this forum and the members here. I understand that it is easy to get angry or feel slighted and it is even easier to pack up shop and leave, especially in the online world. What I have learned through my experiences in life is that all worthwhile objectives and goals take work, and alot of it. Nothing is easy. If it was as easy to walk out of personal relationships as it is to up and quit a forum, none of us would have any families or friends. Through hard work and determination I am blessed to have two wonderful children and a very loving and supportive wife. The fights and disagreements which we have gone through have been at times, difficult and painful but we have worked through them. With this we have become stronger in our bond together. I want to be able to extend the same philosophy here at HHPlace. I want to also appologize if I had, during the little explosion two weekends ago, offended anyone here or made any other members feel uncomfortable or targeted. This was not my intention or desire. Please accept my appologies if this was the case. The group here is important to me and I enjoy the interaction regarding various topics and opinions. Upon taking a couple of steps back and a little time to review my reactions I needed to communicate these thoughts. Thanks for listening and thanks for understanding. Jen