Fair deal

HHfanatic

My wife know about my passion for high heels. She also knows that I have some pairs of boots with 4 and 6 inch heels. The other day I told her that I would like to start to use my 4" boots (see my avatar) since I think they look good, they make me feel comfortable, and for a change my feet does not look big and ugly. So I asked what is her opinion about that. She said she understood my interessed for heels and how important that is for me, so she will give mer her support. I put on my jeans and boots like on my avatar and again asked what she think about this. She said it look good but she dont like to see the heel. It make me look gay.... So I said, You are right, I`m a little gay, can u live with that? And she started to laugh. We made a deal. I have to get jeans that will cover the heels more and she will even walk out with me. Same night, we went to bed, she asked me to wear my 6" heels in bed and even sleep with them. So I`m happy as a bie being "a little gay", she really got turned on by this.. :thumbsup:

What ever works. Go with it. A good begining my friend.:thumbsup:

I`m looking forward to my first outgoing in heels.

I beleave it will be easier to walk with my wife since she will take the attention away from me, and since she is asian, she walk veeery slow...:welcome:

Dont know what it is with asian women but a halfdead turtle walk faster than them...

Anyway, it comes to my benefit this time..:-)

Very fair indeed heeling together is quite magical I'm sure you both will enjoy so have a good time and give us a report back. oh and yes two pairs of heels in bed can be soooooo much fun. enough said before I get a smacked wrist from admin Enjoy the stroll even at turtle pace:smile: Al

HHfanatic, an extra long (sometime 'tall'), bootcut pair of jeans should be able to cover a good portion of the heel. The pair I have work well with my ~4" heels (the bottom of the jeans almost touches the ground). I'm not sure if you'll have any length issues with your higher heels. Another variation if you need to go that route is to get women's jeans in a flare cut. There's a "wearing women's jeans" thread that has more information. Long- ength pants work great when walking, but if you need to bend down (say to look at an item in a store on a low shelf), or sit down, all bets are off, as you'll have most to all of the heel exposed. Assuming you're looking for discretion (especially when you are out with your wife), a black pair of demin jeans might blend in better with your black boots. I'm looking forward to hearing about your outing.

My legs are very long. If I had a matching upper body I would be at least 15 cm longer... :-) Since I live at the Filippines, I can not buy any pants in any stores which are even close to fit me. In Norway the longest I can get is 36", they are okay for my flats but still not good enough for wearing heels. But here at Philly, there are so many tailors that can make my jeans exactly the way I want them. It cost about 10 pound for a tailer made jeans, they even ad on a Levis sticker on the back..:-) Quality is suprisingly good, I did not expect to be able to wear my pants for 6 months, being washed twice a week, and still look god and not even shrink a millimeter. But I`m of to Norway for 5 weeks so as soon as I return, I will have myself a new pair of pants made. The good thing is my wife feel its okay for me to use my existing jeans together with the heels in Norway...becouse noone knows her over there, so then I can look a little gay...hehe I give some more details as soon as I have tried this out..hopefulle its not to much snow or rain...brrr, I prefer to stay at the Philippines...

Off to Norway for 5 weeks, you won't be seeing much sun! Maybe that will be better for public outings. Plus, I'd think that boots would be much more common there (including on men) than in the Philippines. It's good that you can have pants made for so little. 36" length what I use, but that's because I'm regularly about a 33" L. It doesn't sound like they'd be useful for you. Will you still be posting while you're away? In your other thread, I wrote a post a little while ago asking for some addition custom boot information. Hopefully you'll be able to get to it before you leave

Off to Norway for 5 weeks, you won't be seeing much sun! Maybe that will be better for public outings. Plus, I'd think that boots would be much more common there (including on men) than in the Philippines.

It's good that you can have pants made for so little. 36" length what I use, but that's because I'm regularly about a 33" L. It doesn't sound like they'd be useful for you.

Will you still be posting while you're away? In your other thread, I wrote a post a little while ago asking for some addition custom boot information. Hopefully you'll be able to get to it before you leave

I will be able to check my emails a little surfing on internet, but I have to spend my time with my familie I have not seen in 1 year, so it will be very limited what I can reach in the forum.

Sorry if I have missed out any questions..I will look at it right away...

But please feel free to use the PM if I`m late with my replays or if you want a faster replay..:-)

Id say thats fair enough, sometimes its easy to forget although YOU might be comfortable wearing heels and all that goes with it, but it could be embrassing for the person your with to be seen with a man in womens shoes as people may point or stare etc which can be brushed off but different people deal with things in different ways. As for wearing your heels in bed, isn't that every boy's dream (if you wear heels) :thumbsup: Im still working on that one lol

I`m not sure if I can say this here but I give it a try anyway..:-) She totally agreed that bedboots for both is a must... She was also asking if I would bring my 6" boots with me... I dont know why she is being so supportive, but who complains..:-)

I`m not sure if I can say this here but I give it a try anyway..:-)

She totally agreed that bedboots for both is a must...

She was also asking if I would bring my 6" boots with me...

I dont know why she is being so supportive, but who complains..:-)

:welcome: as long as you don't go into any details Im sure it'll be alright. With things like that where one person or both finds a item of clothing a massive turn on its best to keep it to like a treat as sometimes either people can get used to it as the norm and the fun and appeal wears off or sometimes the woman can find the item as the turn on and not herself which can lead to problems but just go with whatever make you both happy and comfortable :thumbsup: