please advice on training/excersises

vroon_saskia

Hello dear Ladies,

At the moment i myself are in the getting used/train stage again for high heels,

see my answer/explanation in the thread:

http://www.hhplace.org/discuss/girls/568-heels_home-4.html

I think it's absolutely a good thing to every girl/woman that she knows how

to walk in high heels.

There are so many occasions where high heels are the best to wear as a

real educated woman.

Last week my niece came to visit me, and offcoarse i had on my heels in the house.

We talked about high heels, she had some questions about them, and when she saw i had them on she asked. She very much likes high heels but her mom isn't into them.

Do you have some information(hopefully from own experience) on how i

can be helpfull to train a 18 year old girl on getting familiar with

wearing high heels.

We talked about it and she is willing to learn she said.

But what is the best and effective thing to do together with her?

I searched these forums for High Heel training/lessons but couldn't

find any serious and usefull information :-(

Many thanks for your advice/reactions.

Kind Regards,

Saskia

i agree with you. I live in the duplex, my bedroom is on the 2nd floor, the 1st floor is semi office designed living room, kitchen, washroom..etc. I would say it just a habit whenever I step out of my bedroom, I have to have proper clothes and shoes on, especially I often have guests and colleagues over my place. I often wear highheel pump and boots with my proper clothes or suits, especially high heel boots. For exercise and training, I think the first thing she must have is a pair of highheel pumps or boots. I suggest boots because boots are more supportive and protective. Practice walking on the treadmill in front of the mirror can help alot with the posture. While working behind my desk, I ocassionally place two squeeze balls under my desk. Squeeze ball can be purchased from any gym equipments stores. Then step on them repeatly as if stepping on the gaspedal. This kind of execise could help you to strengthen your calf muscles. And also dancing in heels can be a good exercise as well.

Boot me up, Boot me down

i agree with you. I live in the duplex, my bedroom is on the 2nd floor, the 1st floor is semi office designed living room, kitchen, washroom..etc. I would say it just a habit whenever I step out of my bedroom, I have to have proper clothes and shoes on, especially I often have guests and colleagues over my place. I often wear highheel pump and boots with my proper clothes or suits, especially high heel boots.

For exercise and training, I think the first thing she must have is a pair of highheel pumps or boots. I suggest boots because boots are more supportive and protective. Practice walking on the treadmill in front of the mirror can help alot with the posture. While working behind my desk, I ocassionally place two squeeze balls under my desk. Squeeze ball can be purchased from any gym equipments stores. Then step on them repeatly as if stepping on the gaspedal. This kind of execise could help you to strengthen your calf muscles.

And also dancing in heels can be a good exercise as well.

Hello Alicia,

As i understand correctly you have most part of the day high heels on.

At the moment i also wear heeled (knee/ankle)boots.

That is the best indeed for protective/supportive wearing as for beginning.

When i again have trained my musscles and ankles and can be more flexible then i offcoarse will be continue on pumps/sandals.

Just like i had been in the past.

Oh, what a great idea/tip of that squeeze ball!

Never tought of that and will try to get/buy one.

About my niece:

To be honest i hope i can help/support/train her well, because she is "allready"

18, and her body(feet/musscles) is almost full grown just as mine it will be harder offcoars as someome that is still younger and have more flexible feets.

She very much likes the sight of High Heels, so she is motivated to

learn all of it.

But to be honest i know that it can take a while to get used to heels

especially when it comes to the higher ones, it's not always easy.

I think she underestimate what it takes to be on high heels for quite

a while!

I think it's a good that i wear also always heels when

she is around so she can watch and learn from it.

We have to work out the practical things also, because she is my

niece and i'm her favorite aunt, we have a very good relation.

But we are not alldays together if you understand what i mean?

I'm still in the fase/stage of collect information on how i can

arrange it practicaly with her.

was thinking of excersise/training weekends where she spends the

whole weeked in my house so we are together then and i can help/train

her on regular base...

...can that be a good possebility/solution Ladies??

Using a treadmill for the posture would also be a great idea.

Thanks for the great input Alice!

Just one question about it, i think you mean walking on those without high heels!??

(i would think it would damage the treadmill if useds with high heels on, especially with smaller/pointier ones?)

Have a great day and thank you very much for the reply.

Saskia

hey..no it won't damage the treadmill, don't worry. and its a good idea to get her to visit u for everyweekend. anyway, write me back anytime or chat with me on yahoo messanger or msn. love & merry xmas ALicia

Boot me up, Boot me down