Long time no see, but still alive

Hi there... It's been a very long time since my last appearance here. Just wanted to say that lots of things happened here in London, the company I was working for has been shutdown, I started mine instead, and I got married in December 2002. All these things slowly drifted me apart from Jenny's site maintenance, I'm so sorry about that. however you can be sure that I keep an eye on the server and make sure it delivers the content that lots of heels lovers / websurfers appreciate. Otherwise, there seem to have more and more stiletto heels in London, mostly boots, but they're definitely back ! The pleasure for the eyes is really cool. I hope everybody's fine, and all Jenny's chatroom veterans (Debbie, Jenny, Bubba, Tom, Firefox, Francis, and the others I don't name here...) are all well. Take care, Pheels.

Nice to see you back, Pheels! To say your absence was missed would be an understatement! :( Hope married life is agreeing with you and you found the right woman to share your heels with (did you make sure she was the same footsize as well :lol:) Wishing you all the luck for the future !!

I can confirm that heels are big in London, having been there for the weekend. The shops have lots in stock, and the girls are buying them and wearing them.

The two styles of the moment are:

Pointy-toe ankle boots (just covering the foot, or with a short (usually tight) shaft), with a heel (usually quite thin, often a square heel, a very few with a half metal heel) around 3.5 to 4.5 inches high.

Sandals with either a closed toe, or one thin strap across the toes, a thin vertical strap up the back of the foot, and a high ankle cuff with either laces or buckles to secure. Heel height mostly from 3 inch to 4.25 inch (though I have seen a version with a 5 inch heel in a newspaper picture, I never saw those in any shops). The shops also have lots with a zip up that back-strap, but these aren't seen much on the street. Again, a few with a metal heel, but not many.