Sleeping in Heels.....Men.

I read the forum on ladies sleeping in heels, and I am not allowed to comment.:nervous: I have often in the past, slept in my heels. Always when we were in the caravan. As (I have said before) that my partner does not approve, and we were almost always within sight of one another, thee only way I could get to wear them when on holiday was to wear them in bed. We had single beds, as is usual in the vans. She is always in bed before me so I was able to put my shoes on them get into bed. I loved it, but I found that although I can wear them all day with no probs. I found that I was having to kick them off during the night. Only to put them back on again after a few minutes, once my feet had "rested". We were on holiday for three months on one occasion, so they spent a lot of time on my feet. There is little room for storage in the van, so I was only able to take the one pair with me. I'm sure they enjoyed the ride around France that year, as another pair did this year, but that's another story for another day. On odd occasions, I pay a visit to my kids and take the van on my own. Then I am in my element as I have it all to myself, and go well equipped. Taking all my gear with me. The family is well aware of my love, so I have no "hang-ups" there, I certainly sleep well.:winkiss: Muddypaws