The Massage

After a little time away I thought Id do another little story, enjoy :winkiss:

The Massage

When I tell people my parnter wears high heels they automatically say "What Girls Heels?......But he's a man, is he a perv or something?" lol

You got to laugh really at peoples stereotypes or should I say what people like to class people in them stereotypes.

My mans a manly man, he just likes to wear womens clothing, and whats wrong with that? Nothing!

So anyway, if anyone is ever really interested and I know I can trust them I tell them about the first time we wore heels together.

We'd been to a Halloween party and I thought it would be a laugh dressing up as a pair of sexy witches, never dawned on me at the time how easily he agreed to dress up, but there you go :nervous:

We get some having had a little too much but not messy just naughty, you know the feeling :) we get in and we sit down on the sofa, now I love my heels and wear at least 3" everyday and wear my 5" heels every Friday, but these 6" heels where killing me so I plonked myself down and undone the anckle strapes. So my partner gets down and starts to do it for me.

Ohhhhhh, as the first shoe slipped off my hot foot, he must have read my mind as I don't remember asking, he starts massaging my feet - I love my feet being massaged! The fishnets rubbing against my skin make it all the more sensual. He slips the other shoe off and does the same to that foot.

I feel his hand sliding up my stocking and easing down the stocking one at a time. He then lifts my leg slightly higher and starts to kiss my foot, now Im really cooking on gas :sad: he works his way down the side of my foot and kisses my toes, one by one he takes a toe in his mouth flicking them with his tounge and sucking before moving on to the next.

I cant remember how long he sat there working his magic but when we moved upstairs it was amazing, when I asked what brought it all on he said it was the feel of his high heels that turned him on, so I told him he could wear his heels anytime he felt like it if I got another foot massage again :smile: