How can these in-animate objects be so powerful?

PatentHeel

• 2 weeks later...

We aren't content to have just one pair, because two of them would mean if one got ruined, we could have a duplicate back-up. Then there are those special heels that we can't have enough of, because they look so good and fit so well.

Then there are those we just saw being worn. They look so awesome and now our life is in need of a pair just like them in our size, or we will die. We track down the wearer and quiz them for all the info we can get, if possible. Then we instantly launch an all out hunt to find them. What! They don't have this heel in my size, but you have it in the one size smaller! Let's try it! Can I order some in my size, anyway? No, but we have a similar heel in the back. Then it's brought out after an eternity (3 minutes) of waiting. Yes, it has a heel and the color and material are like what i wanted, but what happened to the style.

This doesn't have the same features like the one I saw originally. Oh drats! Are you sure you don't have the ones I was asking about in my size? Are there any other stores that carry this shoe? Thanks for your help. And we're off to the next location. This same scenario happened at two other stores, but the fourth location had them. A relieving calm and peace seem to make the day's efforts up until now, inconsequencial as you paid for them and picked up the bag containing the vision you saw bein worn earlier that day.

You've found the desire of your soul that needed to be filled. You are feeling on top of the world, aa you arrive home and you wanted to wear them for the rest of the evening. Then reality sets in that you had other things that need attention and you didn't want your new heels to be subjected to possible damage, at least not on the first time you wear them. So, you put them away in a "special" place.

Yep, that's about it. :sad:

I have it labelled as O.C.D.

Fortunately I don't have to turn off the water tap 5 times before I know it's turned off, or close a door 6 times before I'm sure it's closed..... :winkiss:

Well, not yet anyway. :)

But as my wife keeps say; "You can't have every pair of shoes you like!" (I'm trying though....:nervous:)

• 3 weeks later...