a short introduction...

hi everybody... i´ve been looking at the forums now and then for awhile and thought i might as well join as a member. A short introduction... i´m a 35 yo male from southern germany. I´ve been drawn towards ladies in heels all my life... where that came from i have no idea. Although my mother had quite a collection, so maybe that´s it (embarrassingly simple ...lol) I noticed that long ago, but not always was i able to be a peace with me about that. When i realized that a woman can only be physically attractive for me when she is wearing heels i wasn´t really happy with that. felt like i was reducing a person to a very singular point... something i don´t want to do... not saying that i don´t like a woman who doesn´t wear heels... she can be nice, fun, charming... everything...but not really physically attractive for me, can´t help it... Luckily i have a found a girl who is not only understanding this side of me but actually taking enjoyment in playing with this knowledge... :lol: she also ecouraged me to try out heels myself (it was then that i remembered that i have been trying on my mothers heels when i was a boy) and is very turned on by me when i wear them (guess this is exacty my board, isn´t it :( )... i enjoy the feel of my feet in heels and i love walking in them, although i don´t think that i would enjoy to wear them in public. don´t even know if i like the look of myself in heels although my girlfriend does so(i´m pretty tall 184cm)... but it feels very sexy anyway... i don´t know how regularly i can contribute here... busy sometimes... just wanted to say hi to everybody cync

Hello cync67! Welcome to our little corner of the web... slightly taller than the rest of it, too. Lucky you on finding someone who shares your enthusiasm! Hope you have a good time here, and I'm looking forward to hearing more from you.

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"