Michael´s first outing wearing a dress

maninkirt

Hi all out there Michael my boyfreind would like to tell you all about his first outing wearing a dress. Michael was having an important meeting Friday. He wanted to look good at this meeting. Its fun we two Michael and me being able to discussion what to wear. I giving him some tip. he giving me some tip. We both giving each others tip about clothes, shoes, make up, things like that. Its very very fun doing this together with my boyfreind. Michael wanted to look good last Friday. Well he always look good. He was thinking to wear his new bought dress. He asked me what I thought about it. Me I thought it was such a good idea. Its realy such a nice looking dress and it realy suit Michael´s slim boy so well. I let Michael tell you about his dress him self. Well let me see, said Michael, please love help me with this. Yes love, of course love. Its a dark grey, slip over head Anne Klein ponte knit turtleneck dress, accentuated with a faux patent leather belt, with long sleeves, inverted pleats at the waist of the skirt witch lend a slight tulip shape to the sillhoutte. Hope I got this all right. Michael looking very nice, wearing this dress. Very cute. His slim slender body is doing this dress great. His waist is there to, his slim waist line accentuated by his pantie girdle and the belt that goes with this dress. Thank´s love, said Michael, yes feeling good wearing this dress. Feelling very feminine, both very lady like and a bit hot too. Not to short either. The hem line of the dress is ending about 2 inches above my knees. Just the length to have to your skirt or dress doing buisness. Perhaps, said Machael, you all wants to know about the rest of my outfit. A bit of make up, yes of course, not much but I put on a bit of make up. A mit of eyeliner, a bit of mascara, a bit of eye shadow (purple) matshing my pumps. A bit of foundation, yes. A bit of lipstick too. Was thinking putting on a shade of lipstick matching my eye shadow and my heels but just now I feeling more comfortable with a transparent lipstic. Black sheer pantyhose and 5 inch purple stiletto heels, pointy ones. Oh honey you looked so very good, so very cute. Your new haircut, your dress, your heels all looking so so right! Had to take my black trench, said Michael, had to wear my trench over my dress while outside. Wore black gloves to while outside. It keeps my hands warm and it keeps my skin a bit smother softer too. I wore a purple scarves too while out and of course my handbag. Nowadays I´m never going out without my handbag. Drove to my office in the BMW, said Michael, damm, driving the BMW in those heels was a bit tricky. The toe box is so pointy and the sole so thin, a bit too. The clutch, well I had a bit of a problem press it down hold down when standing still. Yes love you´re right, an stick shifted car is no good at all driving in this heels. Guess I´m a bit like you. Managed driving to the city, said Michael, to the office. The guys gave very big eyes but no one said a word. The girls though did. The girls complemented me to my new dress, the way I looked. It was nice. Thank´s girls. Well that´s the first part of Michel´s first outing wearing a dress. He had his meeting later that day. Bye for now. HUGS!