shopping in high heels

niceboots

No but I have had many times where the heel broke or the cap comes off and I am left with the dilemma of hobbling along with one shoe or just going barefoot.

i went shopping wearing my high heels the the plastic heel was off the heels so the nail was showing i liked how the heel made that noise when walking but on wood floors they made marks but it was fun anyone ever do that ty

• 1 month later...

i went shopping wearing my high heels the the plastic heel was off the heels so the nail was showing i liked how the heel made that noise when walking but on wood floors they made marks but it was fun anyone ever do that ty

Perhaps metal tips would be a healthier solution for both the shoes and the floors?

I agree about the sound that the metal makes though :w00t2: I to tend to opt for metal tips more often than not myself.

I agree - steel tips are the thing. Less likely to mark, and they still make a nice noise!

Good luck!

Rachel