A Holiday Vision ! (true story)

My eyes were on overload while on hoilday, by day on the beach,pointed feet, high arches ,painted toes and by night, a plethora of heels all manner of shapes ,styles and heights but it was during the day in the town of ayia napa that i saw my "vision" I had taken a ride too see the once famous town with my son, we bumped into another couple on the main street who were staying at our hotel in the next town, it was while I was talking too them that I saw this woman a Cypriot beauty,about 30 ish, she was stood outside a small cafe about 5 yards from where I stood, she was a stunner , natural tan ,beautiful black hair shimmering in the midday sun,a superb figure ,shown off by the white linen blouse and the 3/4 length beige colured trousers she was wearing , a casual yet very professional looking outfit,was she a model I thought? it was only when I looked further down that my eyes possibly popped out of my head , the trousers did nothing too hide the fabulous heels she was wearing, this was a girl that wanted people too know she wore high heels! Her slender tanned legs stood a top a pair of wooden style heels ,not stilettos,not chunky but a very nicely shaped heel, 6 " of it at least ! a very small platform about 1/2" no more, the sole very slightly turned up at the toes. Two thin brown leather straps held her brightly painted toes in place, her foot perfectly inline with her lower leg, her slim ankles almost unnoticeable as her legs seemed to fuse into one with her foot the only give away , a thin strap around the ankle. I'm guessing , but that fact she was petite , I reckon her feet were about a size 5/6 uk (38/39 euro), they appeared very relaxed, her calves not straining, her feet hugging the very steep arch of the shoe, beyond vertical ! her toes at right angles , she looked more comfortable stood there in those than i felt in my sandals! then with great a plomb she raised the heels a little and pivoted gracefully on the soles and seemed too glide away, she made her way up the 4 steps that led too the cafe,I made a quick move only too see her disappear behind the counter, surely she was not a waitress, not in those shoes, did she wear them all day , everyday? my mind was awash with thoughts, I hung around for a few moments making an excuse so my son would not have any idea why, the worst part of it all was I had my camera with me but couldn't capture the moment, as I had been talking too our friends at the time, it may have looked a little obvious!, what a goddess, i'll have too return now next year just too see if she is there!!