Gray on Gray

Magickman

Magickman We think, my boyfreind and me your new purchases sounds great. Grey is a good looking colour. is it dark grey or light grey, you know there´s so many different grey colours. You can coordinating grey with many colours. Black, ofcourse black is always right. Black/white looks good too. Also you can coordinate grey with bright colours too. Bright red, pink, all shades of blue, orange, green, yellow. Just a few tip from me and my boyfreind. Or perhaps you could go for an all grey outfit to coordinating your outfit with some more colour full assessories, like a scarves or something. My boyfreind, -Yes you´re right, I agree about that. Pardon me Magickman for asking this, perhaps you´re like me. I see you purchased not only grey suede boots but also grey tights. Guess you planning wearing a skirt. Its ok Magickman I do, I wear skirt and its a fantastic feeling to do. I feel good about it. If you are, I should suggest a black short straight skirt, a bright coloured dress shirt, perhaps a turtle neck or what about a brighlty coloured T-shirt. My girlfreind gave some tip of colours you can coordinate with. Yes you´re right, a black skirt looks always right, black slack or pants too if you´re prefering wearing this. My boyfreind, -Hope you don´t feel I´m preashing, telling you what to do but you know since I started changing my fashion, my way of dressing as a woman from my waist down, I have discorved new things, cool things to wear, cool looking colours too. Guess I´m getting a bit bold but Magickman, its cool. For instance I vere seldom now adays use a tie, I use a scarves. Why don´t you, try it, you might like it. My boyfreind, -Please accept this suggestion from a guy. I would go for a black skirt (short or knee long, its up to you), a black skirt would match your grey boots and grey tights. A brightly coloured dress shirt, red would look good, perhaps a black scarves matching the skirt. If you´re going to be ouside, how about a black blazer jacket or a black trench. Well its just a personal suggestion, hope you like it. GOOD LUCK!