Women's long down coats

HighBoots

There is a fashion trend actually for long down coats (to the knee or even the ankle). Problem is that once again, they are made only for women. I own two of those coats myself, they are wonderfull to wear, very warm, the lining is soft and confortable (as usual for women clothes, unlike the rought men's clothing). One with fake fur lined hood, the other with a high collar to keep me warm and cozy ... What do you think about that ? Another reason for us men to complain, but hey, once i bought those coats, they are no longer women's, they are mine ... :lol:

Right you are, no reason to complain anymore. I also have some long coats and recently purchased a black leather model that reaches my ankles and is very form fitting. I had some additional buttons installed further down and now I use that coat over my skirts and boots in public. I also use that coat if I wear my boots over leggings or narrow trousers. Fabulous, comfortable and acceptable to all. Try it, you'll like it.

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

Mine only cost 110 Euro after some tough negociating with the Pakistani shop owner. The quality is superb, very soft leather as Xaphod who also bought one could testify. I'll make a picture soon.

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence