Healthy Living --> No Gout, no Soreness, no Knee Pain, no Fallen Arches, no Numb...

kikepa

Question

I made some blog entries on this subject, here.

In summary:

1. Listen to your body. Pain is a message. Translated, it means "Hey! Cut that out!"

2. Eat right. If all you did was limit, 100% (no cheating!) your intake to this food list, you'd look better, feel better, be healthier, loose weight, live longer...

3. Exercise right. 98% of people simply don't. See my blog for some quick tips on how to do it right!

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.

1 answer to this question

I made some blog entries on this subject, here.

In summary:

1. Listen to your body. Pain is a message. Translated, it means "Hey! Cut that out!"

2. Eat right. If all you did was limit, 100% (no cheating!) your intake to this food list, you'd look better, feel better, be healthier, loose weight, live longer...

3. Exercise right. 98% of people simply don't. See my blog for some quick tips on how to do it right!

:grin: VERY, very, GOOD! :jap::w00t2:

About the only objections I have would be with the scallops and the shrimp; actually rather small concessions for an otherwise healthy list of foods.

I forget what the name of the disease is but shellfish really aren't all that good for you and shellfish can give you a disease with a name about as long as my arm. But even worse, there's no cure for it, even if you don't die because of it, you will die with it. But if the average person would simply eliminate pork, shellfish, and sugar from their diet they would be much healthier and happier. ;-)

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels