I finally got a part time job that I can wear heels at.

MelyssaTG

I just started working at a womens clothing store. I have shopped at this particular womans clothing store for years. I've seen them go through sales associates like water. Usually they are young teenage girls, or young women without a clue. Here a job today, gone tomorrow types.

I am always buying tops or boot cut womens jeans there. With my unique fashion for clothing (mix of womens tops/pants/shoes with mens clothes. When ever I go in there a associate usually sees how I am dressed and they come over to me to get to know me. So anyway, I was talking to the new manager and told her jokingly that I need to work here. She tole me that they want a guy to work there cause they are tired of the "female drama".

The manager is like a 23/24 year old woman who knows I love freestyle fashion and lets me wear heels at work. I haven't work stilletoes yet, but I've worn 3" cowgirl boots so far I bought from Electric Boutique: http://www.electriqueboutique.com/womens-shoes/Western-Boot/CATWALK-BRN-HP-UP.html

I am only working part time like 4 hours a day a few days a week. I can wear 5-6 inch heels for a while, but 3" heels standing for 4 hours at a time is a bitch, I'm not even gonna lie to you.

I am lucky now that at work I can wear makeup (light natural nude colors) (foundation, powder, light brn and med brn eyeshadow, brn mascara, light rose lip color and satin gloss for some shine, wax my eyebrows thin like a girl and eyebrow pencil. I love looking gay even though I'm not fully out (yet). I'm bi (gay mostly) but married to a woman. I just started hormone therapy.

I am trying to get into gay drag queen pageants. I've been a cd for years. I plan on going fulltime in the next cpl of years.

I'm looking forward to pushing it a bit further each day I work there. I mean changing my shoes from the cowboy boots to boots and heels with chunky heels to eventually stilleto boots and heels, and then eventually being fulltime. I did tell the associate manager the other day that I am getting breast implants, laser hair removal and facial feminization. Funny part is she has met my wife and asked what she thinks of it, and I told her that shes not too happy about it. But my wife did tell me that I would look good with a feminine eyebrow lift.

Anyhoo

ciao,

Melyssa Anne

Glad you found a job where you can be yourself and feel comfortable. But, a person taking hormone treatments and looking forward to breast implants, etc. is usually identified as transsexual, not gay. Being gay does not mean you want to be a woman; being transsexual does.

Go gently through life.

I agree with you about the definition of gay vs trans. You're right. I am a pre-op transsexual. I'm just so used to the society norm of classifying all of us as gay that sometimes I define myself as gay because most people just dont understand the dif between both. But back to what you were saying, you're right, I'm TS. Melyssa Anne