wivies and heel problems

t-strap lover

It looks like Ben2006 is getting off to a fair start with his wife. It will take time. Maybe even years but his wife will accept the shoes. It took a long time for me. I've been married now for 40 years and I still watch myself being careful when wearing heels and in front of my wife. For the most part its ok. Something I haven't tried but would like to is to go to a costume party or event wearing my heels. It would mean I would have to probably dress up in womens clothing, that would be ok even though I'm not a crossdresser. It would be fun to try. I would have posted on Ben's post but It sure is gettig full. Ben2006,you posted a very interesting story. good luck in the future with your Wife. signed, t-strap lover

t-straps are my favorite style.

Why would you find a need to dress up as a woman if you're really not a crossdresser? I have worn my stilletoes out to a nice restaurant with grey slacks and a blue blazer. When I needed the rest room I had no qualms whatsoever of going to the men's room. No one said a thing or even seemed to notice I was wearing heels. Some possible suggestions on choice of costume would be a] Pirate - Payless is featuring a high heeled boot with a large buckle this fall that would fit right in; b] Gaucho - see the Payless boot above; c] Gangster - with wide bottomed long-legged pants and heels; d] Darth Vader - in heels of course; e] Biker - in leathers and heels; or f] casual dressed (no costume at all) man in heels. Maybe you can even get the wife to participate in the project.

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels