New Brown Wedges

sscotty727

hi sscotty727

they look like they are comfy and discreet for street heeling??

Yes, they are very comfortable and discrete. I have a black pair I have worn almost everywhere, even on the weekend to my daughters dance/karate classes.

where did you get them??

Originally I got a few pair from Payless, but unfortunately I got them in wide-width. I've had to use inserts to make them fit better. I found these this weekend at a place called Shoe Outlet(?) (I will get you the exact name later) but the brand inside the shoe is "Hot Cakes". Interestingly, they are EXACTLY the same style as the Payless "Highlights" brand. I am inclined to believe therefore they are made by the same manufactorer and distributed to various suppliers (Dr Shoe, any insight into this?).

I found them while out shopping for a pair just like these for my sister in law (see the thread "Great day shopping".)

have you been out in them??

See above. YES! Also as I stated, I am wearing these pair to work today. The black ones I have worn everywhere.

keep us posted.

cheers

kinheels

I sure will!

On a side note, I have a black pair in 11 wide width that should easily fit 1 to 2 sizes bigger than an 11 for sale (they are too big for me and even the 10 wide width are slightly big, therefore I am inclined to believe they would fit a 12-13 easily). The ones I am wearing now are an 11 medium and fit great!

Sscotty727:-) Those wedges look great on you. Are those trouser socks that you are wearing with them? Have you had any comments about them when you have worn them everywhere? Surely, they can be seen when you sit down and someone is sure to notice that they are ladies shoes? Or maybe they do notice and don't comment? Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Hey Dawn, Yes they are trouser socks and no I haven't gotten any comments. As you said, I am sure atleast SOMEONE has noticed, but no one has said a word or treated me negatively. On the weekends I usually wear the black payless ones with my jeans and no socks. Scotty

Dawn,

Mine is a micro italian link anklet. What I like best is it is durable to be worn 24x7 and thick enough to not look too femine. Micky can add charms and links to hers to make it more "feminine" and you could simply leave it as either the gold/silver/or mixed (mine is mixed). They stretch instead of link so they are also very easy to get on/off as well. I've also worn it inside boots with NO problems what so ever.

I got mine off ebay. Here is an example (this isn't the seller I got mine from, but it is exactly the same anklet)

http://cgi.ebay.com/5-5mm-MICRO-ankle-STARTER-35-links-Italian-charm_W0QQitemZ5016987710QQcategoryZ43060QQssPageNameZWD1VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

And you can see there are alot of charms, accessories you can get to add on as well.

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?from=R40&satitle=micro+italian+link

Scotty