Chunky or Thin....

bigj3650

...for all day use. which is better (for those of us who arent totally use to wearing high heels) for "clicking" about in all day? im just wondering because i aint the most practiced heel wearer in the world and i aint totally new to the idea of wearing high heels out and about, BUT a little help wouldnt go a miss. Thanks J

Pretty obvious I'd have thought: Start chunky if you're an insecure beginner, and then go thinner and sexier as and when you feel able. That's not exactly rocket science. Good luck, and enjoy it! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

Pretty obvious I'd have thought: Start chunky if you're an insecure beginner, and then go thinner and sexier as and when you feel able. That's not exactly rocket science. Good luck, and enjoy it!

Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

I began with a 3" block heel, as wide as any man's heel. My second shoe, however, was a very narrow heel, almost a stilletto. But at 3-3/4 inches, it didn't seem any trouble at all. Certainly not the wobble I hear some experienced. Although I find anything higher than 4" uncomfortable for daily wear, I can wear a 5 inch with no wobble.

Then again, I used to play soccer, and we were always running on the balls of our feet, more of a running balet than anything else.