New shoes.

larry

Today, I bought two pairs of suede high heels at a resale shop north of Boston. I'm not nuts about buying used shoes but these appeared to be brand new. Real suede exterior and real leather insoles. The name in the insoles is Carlinos ltd. Have you ever heard of this brand? I tried them on in the store when no one was watching and they were tight but I was wearing sox. At home I tried them on with hose and I never knew that stilletos could feel so wonderfull. The shoes have a long toe area and are somewhat pointed, Low cut vamps, The arch is a true radius and the heels are slightly higher than 5" The fit is perfect, I can feel my arches straining, my toes are in place and theyre only slightly snug in the heels. Not bad for $30.00 huh? My wife even complimented on my new shoes. I have to get myn digital stuff going so I can show off my shoe collection.....Larry.

Love those heels!

Hello loveheel... Salem Ma. I'm sure that its Salem Willows park that i'm refering to. A bunch of resturants and arcades in a lomg strip building and a heavily littered park. I dont remember exactly but the resale shop is a (brick building) that looks likes a garage, about two blocks south of where the ferry from Boston lands and theres a souviner shop next to it, Very old buildings and narrow streets and all. The shop is mostly into sporting goods, Leather jackets and hardware. Almost nothing in the way of shoes. My find was a fluke, I'm sure. Also I dont live in Boston proper but in Quincy Ma.. Hope that this helps..Larry.

Love those heels!

Larry:-) The shoes you found in the resale shop sound like winners. I'm not into suede myself, but I have heard people say that they are very soft to the touch inside and out and very comfortable to break in and they mold to your foot a lot quicker than leather. You can sometimes get some real bargains in a resale shop as some of the store shoes that didn't sell will show up new in the box having never been on anyones feet. I will be looking forward to seeing your shoe collection in pics some day. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Hello Dawn HH. I know what you mean abour suede. I'm usually not nuts abour suede, myself, but these shoes are perfect in every way. The low cut vamps show just enough toe clevage and the heel height and overall fit is beyond words. One pair is black and the other is a very dark red. Hope to show them to you guys soon.... Larry.

Love those heels!

Larry:-) Let's see now---low vamps, clevage, height, fit, and price!!! WOW!!! Even though not a fan of seude, I think I would have brought them home just for use around the house, especially with a good fit. If you can---please let us all see some pics of them on your feet. Thanks. Emery:-) I can very well see why you, being a seude fan, would be envious or a bit jealous of Larry. Seude can become harsh looking when in every day use, or to work in, or when exposed to the weather, especially when wet. It makes them a bit delicate for some uses. Larry sure was in the right place at the right time. These are some of the reasons I think leather is much more versatile and why I stay away from wearing suede. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!