Knee High Boot sales

cobon

Hello all, I was wondering which retailer I should look for a standard (cheap) pair of leather/similar knee high boots, I'm not looking for anything special, just a cheap pair of boots, as long as the delivery is fast and discrete. Any one know of a good vendor, I should also probably mention I am a size 10 (UK) and I was looking for vendors within the UK preferably. Thanks Rob Cobon

There have been several threads addressing that subject in the last year. Use forum search to dig them out.

For a start, try shops like Evans in the high street, as they do large size ladies shoes and boots, and yes they have sold to many men in the past too. To them a sale is a sale.

Look in Brantano, anywhere that does Saxone, and see what you find in TK Maxx too.

hi cobon and welcome to the forum: This question and discussion tends to come up next door in the "For the Guys" Forum particularly when it comes to larger sizes. Look for the active thread called "Where do You Buy Your Larger Sized Shoes", it is near the top of the list. Work through that as several members have posted collected summaries of places to go. Plenty of UK references and a good start for you. Also look for an older thread on Brantano stores, try the forum search engine too. Happy hunting. /I

/I

There have been several threads addressing that subject in the last year. Use forum search to dig them out.

For a start, try shops like Evans in the high street, as they do large size ladies shoes and boots, and yes they have sold to many men in the past too. To them a sale is a sale.

Look in Brantano, anywhere that does Saxone, and see what you find in TK Maxx too.

I have a better idea - instead of forcing people to dig through strands after one post, organize your strands in a matrix fashion:

Across the top: From the

1. Guys Like to wear 2. Guys Like to see, 3. Guys Like to buy, 4. Girls like to wear, 5. Girls like to see, 6 Girls like to buy

Down the left column:

1. Flats

2. Low heels

3. Medium heels

4. High heels

5. Platform heels

6. Boots

7. Sandals

Then, organize your links in accordance with the matrix, above.

I dunno - just a thought...