Brake Blocks out and about part 1

brake blocks

Last night whilist i was in bed I decided I would go out for a walk on Thursday. I walked my son to school around 8.30 and got home around 9.45, I found the clothes that i was going out in and my footwear for the trip. They are a pair of Knee boots by Atmosphere size 8 that i got from a chairty shop on Tuesday post-18537-133522936984_thumb.jpg post-18537-133522937002_thumb.jpg post-18537-133522937019_thumb.jpg They fit well and with only having a 2.75 inch heel teey are comfortable, I put on a pair of tights from my wife's draw, a black pair of jeans and the boots, t shirt and coat and set of from my house in Stretford to go to Sale 21/2 miles down the canal tow path. Before i had got to the canal tow path I had lost one of the plastic heel tips. The tow paths have just been resurfaced so it was only minuets before the other heel tip was clicking away. Along the way i passed walkers, cyclists,runners, and no one even stopped, looked or took any notice of me. I even spoke to some people that passed by and still no one bothered me. By the time i got to Sale the heels were well ant truly click clacking and as i was at yhe exit point for Sale Town Centre I noticed there were a group or people standing by the canal in Hi-Vis jackets, as i got to them it was a schools field trip. I think the taechers may have seen the boots i was wearing if not heard them. I got passed them and went straight to the charity shops looking for more heels in a size 8. I would really like a pair of Faith's pointed toe metal tipped stiletto heels with metal tips on the toes boots or court shoes. 21/2 miles walked and just the nail pins on showing on my boots. Time for shopping!!!!:silly:

Part 2, In to 4 charity shops & only one item of intrest, they are by George at Asda, size 8, heel hight 3.75 inches.post-18537-133522937037_thumb.jpg post-18537-133522937059_thumb.jpg post-18537-133522937081_thumb.jpg I walked around sale with the heels clacking as there was a lot of people around the town centre again only one person gave me a strange look, who cares i thought. My next shop to visit was Peacocks, click clacking on their tiled floor was fun, here's what i bought post-18537-133522937094_thumb.jpg Made by E-vie, 33/4 inch heel & size 8. Time to make a move back home, so find a place to put the white oxfords on. Managed that with out any hassel, brown boots off & white oxfords on. Again very comfortable and walked the 21/2 miles back to Stretford. No problems at all of passers by even a police officer took no notice, he let on but that was it. The school party was further down the tow path but i was able to bypass them with out going close by. 1 hour later im back home & my balls of both feet starting to hurt, time to unload and look what i have got today.:silly:

Maninheels & Redpot, thank you for your comments. It is good to be out in heels, but when the heels you are in start click- clacking to that exstent you have to find a replacement and quick. The white ones are comfortable to wear and seem to beable to take the pace in resoect to the sturdy heel tips. Also the only 1's in a uk size 8.