Hello HH Fans!

Hi All, So, it all started when I was about 2-3 years old when I got hold of my Moms fuzzy slippers, managed to get them on my feet, put a couple of my wooden building blocks in the back of each one to help keep them on and proceeded to prance around the house......I've been fascinated by womens shoes ever since and have developed a strong appreciation for a great set of heels. I have lots to say about the latter but will save it other threads...... Hopefully as my info shows, I am a guy in my upper 40's and am in New England, USA. I am married to a great woman who, among other fine qualities, knows how to wear a pair of seriously high heels and knock 'em dead (incl. me) although not that often anymore. I have my own small collection (12 pairs, size 13/14 USW all with heels 4-7 inches) that I wear at home as often as I can. I've never been out in public wearing heels (unless the driveway, at night with no one else around counts.....not). I'm hoping that talking to you all in a "public" forum, perhaps I'll loosen up and extend my range a bit. I actually joined a couple years ago or so. As it turns out, I signed up for a new account, went back a couple days later to read / submit a first post etc. and found the whole website had been re-vamped / updated and my new login was deleted. I figured it was a sign I should wait a little longer. So here I am again (been really busy). In any case, it's been great to read all your stories and adventures from time to time and to know that many others have similar interests. I look forward to sharing good conversation, stories, pics etc. with you all, H.