Hi everyone

Hello, i'm new into this communauty, so, I'll present myself. I'm a man living in Canada. I'm 22 years old and I always love high heels. My passion starts at the age of 5 years old when my mother wears pumps everyday. She wore them because she knows that I love to see her walking with her pumps. At the same age, I try to put those high heels on my feet and my passion is started When I got the Internet, in 96, they have no websites about shoes fetish. Now, I realized that men and women share the same passion than me I'm so glad to hear this. :lol: See you later :lol:

dimpantyhose; First of all, welcome to this forum. With your interests, this place will be a good home for you. Before the internet, I thought I was the only male in the whole world who loved to wear high heels. The internet not only proved me wrong, but surprised me just how wide spread and varied this interest is. I am so glad to have learned this.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.